Get to Know the New Kurzweil 1000:
Scan & Read Software with On-the-Go Access
Kurzweil 1000 makes printed or electronic text accessible to people with blindness and visual impairments, speaking text aloud in a variety of natural-sounding voices that can be modified for individual preferences..
PROVIDES ENHANCEMENT AND EASE IN USERS' READING, WRITING, AND LEARNING EXPERIENCES
Combines traditional reading machine technologies such as scanning, image processing, and text-to-speech with communication and productivity tools.
USERS CAN PURSUE ANY READING INTERESTS
Delivers quick access to a wealth of information including online books, magazines and encyclopedias.
ABILITY TO WRITE AND EDIT DOCUMENTS
Includes features for note taking, summarizing content, and outlining text.
Save Time and Gain Independence30-Day Free Trial
Try the latest version of kurzweil1000 for free today, or upgrade now.
- Study Tools
- Simple Forms Recognition and Completion
- State-of-the-Art Speech Options
- Appointment Calendar with Audible Reminders
- Online Information Search and Retrieval
- Read Files Away From Home
- Broad Range of File Access
VERSION 14 ENHANCEMENTS:
- Extract Images into PDF Files
- Recognition of PNG Files
- Upgrades to OCR
- New Scanning Mode
- Proofreading Mechanism
- Recordable Voice Notes
- Advanced Editing Capabilities
- Enhanced Navigation within Documents